HeroFi
Search…
Private round
• Allocation: 400M $HEROEGG
• 1 $HEROEGG = $0.004
‌• Hard cap: $1,600,000
‌• 60% is released at TGE; the remaining 40% will be released at the rate of 10% per month for 4 months. Cliff for a month.
Last modified 9d ago
Copy link