$HFI is used as the reward token in HeroFi.
- Init Price: $0.001
- The total supply: 100.000.000.000
- Spec: BEP-20
- Contract address: 0xB45b33dAb0c3E1287a2B689E3f717c1A775CF16d
Minting via $HFI Buying Volume Surplus:
Number of minting tokens = (Token Buy Volume - Token Sell Volume) x K% (K is adjusted according to the actual situation)
$HFI can be earned by playing the game. Once you earn it, you can claim it to your wallet.
- Daily Quest: The amount of $HFI received by the player through Campaign Mode is determined by their ability to complete the stages. The more stages you complete, the more $HFI you earn.
- Arena Battle: The amount of $HFI received by a player is determined by the season's rank. Each Arena season usually lasts three days.
With $HFI, players can:
- Purchase in-game items such as Gold, Arena tickets, and Stamina.
- Used as the material needed to upgrade Hero's star
- Used as the material needed at Breed System
- Repair Item/Equipment
The player can claim $HFI from gHFI in-game earned.
- Users must have at least one NFT Hero in HeroFi or complete another condition in-game to withdraw up to 150,000 $HFI or a minimum of 10,000 $HFI.
- The reward will be received 7 days after.
- Only be one pending request at a time.
- If the user meets a certain condition, the 7-day waiting period can be gradually reduced (details will be announced as soon as possible)